Our next retreat in Southern Californa takes place January 6-12, 2013. All accommodations are personally selected by our founders and offer a highly elite, safe, comfortable getaway with a natural view so you can relax and focus on you. No cell phones will be allowed outside of your personal rooms. We strongly suggest leaving all laptops and televisions turned off. This is a time to heal, a time to rest and a time to quiet your mind and awaken your authentic self. While we realize that we cannot require you to follow the program to our specifications, we aim to help you gain the most from your Replenish™ Experience. Your results can be as grand as you choose!
741 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California
Location: While not directly on the beach, the Seven4One location places you right in the heart of downtown Laguna Beach. An easy 5-minute stroll north from Hotel Seven4one on scenic Pacific Coast Highway will deliver you to Main Beach and the downtown-shopping village.
A left or right turn out the hotel's back door and 100 steps to Cleo Street or St Ann's Street will find you at the top of the stairs that lead to miles of immaculate beaches, million dollar beach houses, incredible tide pools, well-known surf breaks and secluded coves.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is an easy 90 minute drive and Orange County's John Wayne Airport (SNA) is just 30 minutes from idyllic Laguna Beach.
Hotel SEVEN4ONE Inc. is committed to environmental sustainability and reducing its footprint on our earth. The management and staff are dedicated to improving their environmental performance by establishing precise "green" hotel and general business operational policies and procedures.
Hotel SEVEN4ONE is a proud member of the EPA Waste-Wise Partnership and the Green Hotel Association of America.
SEVEN4ONE has many shades of green: S4O celebrates its commitment to the environment with over 30 distinct elements - from building and infrastructure to hotel operations. Some of these elements include:
Building and Infrastructure
1. Milgard energy efficient windows
2. LG Art Cool high efficiency HVAC with (R-410A Refrigerant)
3. Noritz ISO 14001 certified tank-less water heaters
4. Long life, low-wattage fluorescent and LED lighting
5. Lutron Grafik-Eye lighting sensors and timers for common areas and exterior.
6. Native and low-water-use plants and landscaping
7. Use of Energy Star appliances - HVAC, refrigerators, freezers, ice machine, laundry, postage meter
8. Toto Aquia Water Sense low flow, dual flush toilets
9. Low flow shower-heads and sink aerators
10. Kaba keyless & card less PIN activated door locks
11. Installation of guest room window shades to keep rooms cool and reduce lighting/AC utilization
12. Sterling Sleep Systems - Eco-wise custom made mattresses
1. Use of Eco-friendly laundry, cleaning and maintenance products
2. Guest room linen and towel conservation/optimization policy
3. Molton Brown of London - eco-friendly bulk bath amenities
4. Use of refillable dispensers for hand wash, body wash, hair and shampoo
5. Use of recycled paper for everyday printing and copying
6. Reduced use policy for everyday paper and plastic products in guest rooms - only TP and three small sheets of note paper.
7. Use of washable cotton towels for public restrooms - no paper towels
8. Use of bamboo and cotton blended guest room towels
9. Use of totally non-allergenic micro fiber fill New Generation Pillows
10. Newspaper available on "request only" basis
11. Non-use of plastic (PET) bottled water
12. Installation of filtered water stations, water pitchers and reusable personal water carriers.
13. Use of washable glass, ceramic and metal for in-room, beach and public space dining
14. Use of recycling waste bins
15. Use of products that are green, eco-friendly, organic or are prepared with recycled materials whenever possible
16. Use of drought resistant native plants
17. Use of flash drive memory sticks for marketing and promotion in lieu of paper brochures/folders
18. Hiring of local employees – many are homeless, walk or take public transportation to and from work
19. Guest "green" education and awareness program